17 August 2009

Latests

So lately i know i haven't been updating my blog,but really,i don't feel like updating every week. maybe i'll just update once 2 weeks or if something interesting comes up.

Anyway,fill you guys in on what's new with me.

-Went for some jogging last week (three times)
-Plans to go jogging 3 times a week if possible,as well as use the fitness corner to train up on my strength as well.

-My elder brother bought me 2gb Ram and a 250gb External Hard Drive and some good earphones! (pics MIGHT be up,who knows)

-I'm determined to quit my job soon,right after this month is over.

Why i want to quit my job?

-Because i want more time to train
-I don't want a job where i do nothing all day long (for 5hours anyway lol)
-I don't want a job where there's tons of politics going on
-I don't want a job where it cuts into my dinner time
-I don't want a job which i have to face grannies and old ladies all the time,leading to misunderstanding.
-I don't want a job where i have to wear black to work

No comments: