06 October 2015

Messed up

Staying at my uncle's house,in the little room (okay....),with a PhD student living in the attic. Natwest on west street closed (WTF?), new buildings appearing that I have no idea how to enter and missed a lecture (zzz). I accidentally arranged my 5 ideal fyp projects wrong and ended up with my 5th choice being the first and finalised. (GG) Still need to go to Hillsborough to get my freaking BRP thing,and now I have to Hillsborough to the Natwest there too (lazy to go down to town,and on the way too)

My first place that I stayed in after moving out of Bath Hotel was Rutland house,now I asked about the price and the landlord told me it cost 389 pounds per month. HOLYSHITWTF. that's like 95 pounds per week, for the ground floor en-suite flat. I used to stay in the ground floor en-suite flat before,and I know it wasn't that expensive. It's only like 2 years ago,wtf is this shiat?The only choice left is waiting for the response from Lancer house landlord. I hope prices won't change too much there. My uncle's house has no wifi,i'm living on prepard sim card wifi sian.

EDIT : OMG EVEN ST GEORGE LIBRARY ALSO CLOSE? WTF now,where to go sit and use the internet between lectures.zzz

EDIT: Diamond building supposed to sort of replace st george library,but honestly still not that impressed lol

No comments: