Holy fuck I've just created the mother of all fuck ups on this morning's finance/law for engineers exam. Ignore this if you don't want to read my rants,fuck feeling really agitated right now.
Law MCQs answer 1 wrong answer = 1/3 mark gone + Excessive use of uber chim words that mean the same thing, wtf. Nvm,it's only 20 mcq questions + open book,so i opted out for 3 questions...Keep asking me what frustrated contract act 1943 things... what thing frustrated? no worries,i'm already fucking frustrated. Act? I don't need to act la wtf! Arghh And what in the holy planet earth fuck is rescission? I only know recession lah. Other than that,i think law mcq paper still okay.
Next is the finance paper. 1 hour 15 minutes for 50 marks per question for a total of 2 questions (100 marks total),WTF? I need to write so many crap and calculation + thinking, that 1 hr 15 minutes felt like 15 minutes only. I think 1/2 of each question was left almost empty,which means i'm royally screwed. Plus i chose the wrong fucking question,which i have no time to go back and amend. I should have done the NPV/payback period (a.k.a. the equestion i have no knowledge on) question,instead i chose the financial accounting question (just because the first part was easy). No amount of facepalms can describe this moment.
I mean,a typical engineering paper for my course would be 2 hours,requiring me to do 3 of 5 questions,each holds 20 marks. I know finance is more straightforward,but still need time to think what (all the formulas + explanation), To make things better, it's the first year for this finance/law module that has a written exam,and we're the lab rats. Great...
Anyway,I just want to pass,but seeing as how the paper i thought might be the easiest is going...With that said though, finance & law is pretty interesting and gives me a break from engineering shit,but the screw up today...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
No comments:
Post a Comment