24 June 2016
Brexit
To be honest,I never thought the Brits would choose to leave the EU. I mean,they still have to do business with the EU,and leaving the EU will mean harder to secure deals and business. Then,Scotland also wants out of UK. Does this mean the end of the UK is coming? Next week,I'm going with my parents for a 2 week backpacking trip to Ireland/Scotland. I just hope things will stay the same as least until I leave for home. I don't know what's better, to remain or leave the EU,but I know one thing,that the UK is getting poor. I mean,the visa fees costs almost twice as much when I applied for it in 2015,then compared to my first trip over in 2012. WTF? Then the tuition fees for the university increased by 2000 pounds. WTF? Then I have at least 5 encounters of people asking me for money. Who cares if they're immigrants or locals,and yes,poor people are everywhere,but that wasn't happening when i was here from 2012 to early 2014 before my leave of absence. Something's wrong here. Since UK chose to leave the EU, then I guess the best choice for Scotland is to leave the UK and rejoin EU.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment