09 December 2017
#20
It's that time (end) of the year again,except that it's going to be a little different. I'm going to have to reflect on my journey since I started therapy last year. It's a good thing I kept a diary that I try to record what I do each day,so that I can look back and see for myself the proof that I did try new things and make improvements. Also, I need to plan on my short term goals to meet my long term goal of working overseas, as well as what I expect myself to be like once I don't need therapy anymore,because it can't last forever, and if I need to go overseas for work, I have to end it somehow. Lastly, I need to work on my story. I really need to. I have to find the strength to overcome the inertia and just do it. It takes time,I'll probably need more time to be more independent,take care of myself and so on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment