So I've been to my ENT appointment,and good news is that the cavity that's been causing more infection is doing okay, and it's not bothering me or anything,so for now we'll just observe and continue my routine check up every 3 months. Trust me, I dread going to the ENT only because I hate that dizziness when my earmax get sucked out.
And another quiet and peaceful birthday passed,and thing are as normal as it should be, although I do feel a little lower in mood during this period,but it's all good now,everything's fine.
Also, finally managed to finish my book, and it was the most rewarding book I've ever read, because it made me realise that I can relate to so many of the traits of an introvert, it's as if someone wrote my life story out. I had to return the book before I can note down any points that's most important to me,but no matter, I can borrow the electronic copy and continue to enjoy the book. Meanwhile, I borrowed another two books, one on introverts and the other on cosmos and philosophy. I'm sure I probably won't get through them in 6 weeks (3 weeks + 3 weeks of renewal), but I know with the right interest, I can get through the book. I need to make a note to write down all the stuff I've learnt since reading the first book. (first book title was The Irresistible Introvert by Michaela Chung for future reference)
No comments:
Post a Comment