11 August 2018

Europe Trip!

So it's set, tickets for the trip to Europe is booked. 23/10/18 depart for Berlin, spend 2 nights, then to paris for another 2 nights, then to amsterdam for another 2 nights (I have two uncles in paris and amsterdam,so hopefully they'll be around to stay in their house), then to bergen for 4 nights, then to oslo for another 2 nights, and will be leaving oslo on the 7/11/18. Accomodations not yet booked so far, and flight from paris to bergen not yet booked too.

Now, I hope this will be a better trip with my parents since now I've learnt more about myself and how to take better care. Most importantly though,is that I need private space to retreat to,and that is the accommodation. That's why I prefer accommodations without having to share space with others. I know I did it in the past,but I just didn't know what I want,but now I do.

No comments: