22 February 2019

#46

Chinese New Year is over, ate a lot, probably gained some weight too, but I'm trying to slowly increase the intensity of my gym training now. Also, 2 weeks back, my doc said I can reduce my meds by 10mg (from 40 to 30). The first week I felt easily tired even though I didn't do anything strenuous, this week I felt more stabilized, but I find myself having a few recurring negative thoughts that wasn't around before I reduced my dosage, but good thing is, I learnt to manage those thoughts, but it's still an observation I reflected upon on these 2 weeks of reduced meds.

Also, I got down to attend my peer support group session just to realise that there wasn't a session as the facilitator had to attend to an emergency and got cancelled. Whoops. I was kinda looking forward to these sessions now, but I kind of want to do more too, because so far it feels a bit like a classroom setting, but only because a lot of us are shy or have social anxiety. I feel like trying to do more, but we'll see how things goes the next session.

No comments: