I know I haven't been posting much since few months ago (don't worry, I didn't get covid), but tbh there's nothing much to update. Covid's still hanging around, and the chance of working overseas still is as slim as ever :/
In terms of my mental health, I guess since the lockdown (a.k.a circuit breaker), I felt a little more lazy and procrastinating more than usual, so I'm looking forward to at least have some social interactions with my peers from my peer support groups,because you know, friends are always busy.
Had my ear specialist's appointment yesterday. I guess my ears are always gonna get clogged up easily, so it'll be regular (3 months) visits to ENT. Oh well, at least there's no audiometry testing this time, and so the bill per visit is cheaper.
Did I mention I went out to jog during circuit breaker (where the gyms and everything else was closed, but we're allowed to exercise alone), but yeah, I went over to the nearby nature reserve and jogged. Difficult compared to the luxury of jogging on treadmill, but at least it's better than jogging on the roadside where there's no shelter and smog from vehicles make it kinda harder. I don't know, I'll still give roadside jogging once in a while in case the weather is looking kind of funny as if it's going to rain. For now, I'm only going to the gym once for weight lifting and one day for jogging. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up the usual pace before the pandemic happened.
Started playing starcraft 2 alot lately, am actually motivated to spend money to buy the whole campaign collection since it's actually really fun now. Also, the government gave us some money as care packages to see through this period, and well, there's really no point if I'm just going to sit around and refuse to spend any money at all, so I might as well spend a little on something that keeps me entertained. I haven't bought it yet,was hoping for a summer discount of something.
Like it or not, the pandemic kinda pushed back my progress a bit, and even my peer support group has online meetings now over Zoom, but I kinda feel like it just isn't as good as having face to face interactions. I actually of organising a meeting with some of my peers in the group, but nothing actually happened lol.
Oh yeah,also having access to library again helps to resume my routines before CB, so that's good news too.
No comments:
Post a Comment