31 March 2021

#62

 So I just had my ENT appointment yesterday, and the doc says I can go swimming, as long as I wear the ear plugs. Problem is, I had a pair of ear plugs that was moulded to me a while back, but I couldn't be sure if it still fits me because I had surgery since making that ear plug and now. Anyway, I still need to go buy swimwear first so that's that. 

I've been thinking of also reducing my antidepressant dosage by another 10mg. I mean, the last time I lowered the dosage (by 10mg too), it was chaotic when the reduced dosage settles in, but after about 2 weeks things got stable and life got back to normal again. In the end, I want to stop meds so I hope tomorrow's discussion with my doc will change things. I don't expect to change the dosage after tomorrow's appointment, but I hope to make changes when I need to refill my meds. Also, I forgot to mention that I'm not going to IMH for my psychiatrist appointment anymore, as they referred me to a small family clinic near to my place that has partnerships with IMH for mental health issues. I've been to this doc twice now, but tbh all that changed was slightly cheaper meds and me not having to travel far just for my regular consultation and meds refill visit.

Aside from that, I applied for this Helsinki Business Hub thingy where they're looking for talent from all over the world. I took a look at it, and laughed at how pathetic my CV will look, so I didn't give it a lot of thought (kinda self-deprecating here) because I know I have nothing. Oh well, I looked again at a general list of work available else where in Finland and I thought I saw some interesting jobs, but self-doubt/imposter syndrome got the better of me. I don't know if I should just go ahead and try or not :/

No comments: