14 September 2023

#77

 holy shit i can't believe how sick I'm feeling today. I woke up this morning to bloated tummy, skipped breakfast (but i ate a banana) and then proceeded to vomit my last night's dinner out. I had fruits last night, but apparently they're digested but i just feel so awful today. Went to the polyclinic to get a referral to gastroenterologist clinic and came home. No, no breakfast and lunch was eaten by the time i came home in the mid afternoon. On top of that, a fever developed before i left for the polyclinic. The gp gave me anti nausea pills and gastric meds, but i vomited one of the liquid gastric meds out just a while after i came home from polyclinic, making it the 3rd time I vomited today. Managed to take a nap while sitting on the sofa. No, i can't lie down because i'll instantly start coughing. Just had dinner, it's porridge with soy sauce, that's it. Now, lets' see how long till I vomit. I want to die honestly, such a shitty fucked up feeling going on.

No comments: