23 August 2025

#84

 Decided to buy 1/2 empty 5lb (2.2kg) protein powder off carousell, I plan to drink it during lunch to replace the drinks I always buy after work, hopefully this will save me a bit of money too, as it's obviously more nutritious  than those drinks off the shelves. That's for gym days, as my work is morning shifts, so I go to gym after work. So I consume my protein intake during lunchbreak. I don't know if I want to just consume my protein with the creatine after workout, or just spread my protein intake throughout the day. For afternoon shifts, no exercise of course. Not eager to feel tired going to work in the afternoon lol. For rest days, it's cardio and isolation workouts at home, so I will probably take it during lunch again too. I'll adjust again as I see fit. I probably don't need to consume protein every day, but we'll see if there's any benefits, but given that there's only 1kg left in the tub, the benefits might be very slight.

Also met up with random redditors over the past few weeks, and had a positive experience so far. Cancer wise, nothing's changed. I got back pain a few weeks ago, but it seems to go away on it's own, except for the weird nerve compression that I get after jogging. I suspect it could be no stretching before jogging, but it definitely isn't weightlifting now that I tried to figure out what's going on. I'll try again on my next cardio session to see if the problem recurs again.

No comments: