16 March 2014

Understanding

Just to make it clear, my blog is for me to vent my frustrations out, it might get a little personal but it's my journal for me,not for you to read and take advantage of. I only share things I think should be shared onto my facebook page so people can read, other more personal things are also posted here,but not shared. Over doing it, by being too nosy, will result in shit like the previous post and the creation of an alternative blog and other ugly shit that i will do. I'm sorry if this is offensive, but deal with it. I'm having a shit time with my depression, I get cranky and easily irritated. Respect people's privacy sometimes,yeah? I can easily make this blog for selected viewers only,but who knows who might read my blog and offer sound advice or whatnots. I don't want to have to do that.

I do come on to my blog site daily to edit and read what I have written, and there are statistics showing site traffic,so I know there's someone 'following' me consistently. It's nothing at first, but just irks me for some reason.

No comments: