25 August 2015

Tired of waiting

So,the admissions officer needed my CAS (confirmation of acceptance of studies) to continue registration. So I submitted my CAS form on 6 Aug. It's almost 3 weeks and I heard nothing from them yet. I need the CAS to resume my fucking registration (takes time) , to apply for visa (takes time too), to buy my air tickets and to find a place to stay. I gave them 2 weeks,and yesterday I'm tired of waiting,and sent them another email asking for my CAS status, and all I got was an automated response that came in this afternoon. I'm also concerned about having to register late (academic year starts on 28th Sep) and then missing lectures. (+ not having the chance to pick the better fyp topic) On top of it, I also need to submit my doctor's memo confirming that I am well to resume studies. I'm not sure if I can submit it before I even complete my registration. Finally, I was told that I can have access to past years' lecture notes,but since registration is not even done yet, I can't refresh my memory on those subjects.
To be honest, I'm not sure if I still have the same interest in the current course I'm going to go back to complete. I found something else that I'm more interested in,but just not sure if it's worth starting all over again into a new course. zzz

No comments: