18 October 2016

Reservist

Today I booked in to the camp. Spoke to one of the officers about my issues as he was trying to help me even before the ict by looking at my fb posts. Anyway, spent most of the time waiting in the medical centre and then waiting to go institute of mental health. Went there, then wait and have simple dinner with my sgt who is required to accompany me. After that, was told that I can't continue with ict and that is what the army medical officer told me too, but the procedure in army is so troublesome,so much so that i have to report again tomorrow to give the memo from the mental health assessor to the medical officer again and continue to talk to more people. I suppose my commanding officer wants to talk to me too as well as my company officer commanding. Basically, my superiors just needed to hear from me. It's not that i don't like my platoonmates or company mates, but i just feel so uneasy today sitting waiting in the same platoon bunk as them. I mean, they kept asking if i'm ok or disturb me but i really don't want to be disturbed right now in my condition. I really needed to defer this ict so that i can receive treatment and get better so i can come back for the next reservist training. Although i really suspect my commanding officer (the guy in charge of the whole battalion) doesn't really think i need to defer. And now that's why i'm prejudiced against the saf. fuck.

No comments: