18 June 2017
#8
I don't like children/kids. I just don't. I find them really annoying and bothersome. I wish they would just leave me alone,which is why whenever my sister's daughters come over, I lock my door so they won't come in and bother me and make me feel awkward. It's not that I dislike them,but just don't want anything to do with them. I know it sounds anti-social,but it's really not, as I have recalled from what my therapist told me. It's just my choice and personality that I didn't want anything to do with the children. Nothing wrong with that, yet a part of me always feel the pressure to mingle with them, ending up making me really awkward and giving one word replies to their questions. It's this conflict of interest that keeps wrecking havoc in my mind. One part of me just wants peace and quiet alone in my room, where I feel happy and my needs are taken care of, but another part of me wants to satisfy social norms, by mingling with the children. At the end, I chose to be selfish and take care of myself instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment