So,yesterday I stepped into Sentosa for the first time in decades, and then my first ever visit into the Universal Studios Singapore theme park. My friend got a free ticket,so we went in and walked around. I'm not the kind of guy who goes to these places,being an introvert,but I guess it was an interesting experience,haha, didn't expect me to become more daring to go on more exciting rides but I eventually didn't,because I didn't want to leave my friend alone too long. In a way, this experience allows me to feel more at ease if my other friends wants to go and I can at least not worry too much about it.
Anyway,recently I've been stagnating, and losing sight of my short term goals,so I guess this trip is a much welcome change and got me to experience new things. It's been a month and one week since I last met my therapist,it wasn't supposed to be this long,but I mistook one of the sessions for a thursday 2 weeks back,and had to wait until this coming tuesday for the next appointment. Honestly, I think 2 weeks will be the best for now because I'm still not independent enough for longer periods in between and I need the therapy sessions to keep pushing me to get to work on my goals. I just hope I have the strength to keep pushing on. It does seems like sometimes I'm only pushing on because I fear my old habits will catch up back to me and pull me back down again.
Another thing I realised from yesterday's trip was that I can be so oblivious to so many things that people expect me to know. I honestly lead a weird life, missing out on so much, yet taking interest in obscure topics that no one else really knows too much about. It sucked being different,yet that's who I want to be. Sigh
No comments:
Post a Comment