I generally do 2 updates a month, but I guess if I have something to share then there'll be more posts.
For the first update this month, I talked to my therapist today and agreed to have an alternate therapist to see me while I will see my current one for one more time before she goes on leave. I didn't think I'll need as frequent sessions anymore so I gave 1.5 months in between each session with the replacement therapist and I think that should be enough. Besides, most of the emotional turmoil is already over and so the sessions with the replacement therapist is mostly to remind me of what's most important to me,to assist me in meeting my goals, giving encouragement,maintenance and just being a source of professional support for me in case I still need it. Still,today we covered a list of reflections on my journey so far, and came up with a list of what might trigger a setback, and how to overcome it.
Personally, I think most of my shit has been sorted out, just now needing to overcome the inertia to do things, and I plan to borrow books and comics from the library just to do something different, and to step out of my house as well. Reading novels is what I probably need to do for my short term goals because it'll help me write my story better I guess,and the comics are there just so I can fulfill my maximum borrow limit. I'll then need to at least make more attempts to know more people,whether is it online or real life. And then I can finally start on my long term goal by searching how to write a CV and then sending it to overseas companies even if I stand no chance of being hired. I gave a part of me wanting to work overseas is to see you again, even if it means we're only friends, but if that doesn't happen, I can't blame anyone anyway, and I'll still fulfill my goal of working overseas for the experience and independent living while my parents are still able bodied. Surprisingly, this goal has been in my mind since I graduated,and no part of the plans has changed yet. Hope I can keep this up.
No comments:
Post a Comment