Did all I could possibly do in the month of March,so I'm happy with the progress. Got my specs done, went to new places, and felt no pressure to do any of these things at all, so it helps reinforce the fact that I should only take up tasks when I'm ready. Still, April is coming and I have two sessions left with my therapist, as she's going on 6 months' leave,and I need to plan what to do after the 2 sessions left with her. I could either cope for the 6 months, or see another therapist in the time between, or totally end the therapy sessions altogether. I'm confident enough not to need so frequent sessions, but not sure if I can totally stop relying on therapy at all. My obvious choice now is to get a substitute therapist in the time between,so that I still have professional support. For the other options, it felt a little too rushed for me,because my current therapist is going on maternal leave, and this was discussed months ago, and I guess things have been going well enough to make a choice. I don't know, I've got until the next session (11 april) to decide.
Anyway, the goals for next month is to mainly writing up my cv and casually looking for job vacancies. Of course, I'm still targeting to work overseas, as that's been my long term goal since graduating, so I will have to browse through my uni's emails on job openings. So yeah. That's my last update for march.
No comments:
Post a Comment