12 May 2018

#31

Feels like I'm slacking again, doing less tasks again. Hopefully it's just one of those down times again,not necessarily a setback or relapse, but just being forgetful and distracted by other tasks such as wasting my time on my pc. Still,it isn't easily snapping out of the habit. Sigh...just need more time. I wish I had someone to keep cheering me on,but change got to come within me and it sucks. Gonna have my ent appointment end of this month, and might have to go surgery for my left ear. Might,but I probably will insist not to have surgery if it isn't necessary. I don't know if my surgeon just wants to earn money or if it is really that important. What should i do? My appointment with my new therapist starts next month,and will probably keep going,because it's not comfortable to keep switching therapists,so I'll deal with that too. Still, at least I haven't lost the things I've already got used to,like going to the gym or noting things down on my journal or writing my thoughts out on the blog.

Also,made a quiz about how well people know me just for fun,in case anyone's interested (lazy to post it on fb) : https://buddymeter.com/quiz.html?q=XSk2JXE

No comments: