07 June 2018

#33

So I've managed to borrow two books this time round, a sci-fi novel and another self improvement book titled The Irresistable Introvert. Funny enough, I find myself compelled to read the self improvement book first because it seems most relevant to me now,and I can't believe how someone I've never known can describe me so accurately. I'll hope to finish at least this book and if not,renew it to finish it or even re-read it again. I'll have to take some of what I've read and put it here to remind myself.

Went for my MRI scan few days ago, went smoothly although lying inside the machine made me felt like I was lying in the mortuary. Well,it seems I can't avoid the surgery if it's really needed. I'll forever have a normal right ear, with a slightly hard to hear left ear,but at least if it allows me to avoid ear cleaning and dizziness and all that shit again, I won't mind.

It's so freaking warm and humid these days, I wanna go somewhere cold. As usual, everyone's busy with their work and their lives so it's not as if I can find people easily that I can go on a trip with. How I wish I can find someone I can go on trips with without worrying too much other commitments with our lives. Someone who doesn't mind going cold places, touristy places, hikes, kayaking and so on... As an introvert, I don'r mind too many people to go with,just 2 or 3 will satisfy me,and we can stay in backpacker's hostel or whatever suits us.

"A hug a day keeps the hate away"

-Me

No comments: