So today my parents,my sister and I went to a hotel for a buffet lunch. Ate so much I'm almost at the point of vomiting that I couldn't even start on dessert and had to skip it. Then waited at the bus stop home after parting with my parents as they wanted to walk around more, and saw a caucasian man left his kids' backpack behind on the bus stop seat. Awkward as I already am, I got on the bus, tapped my ez link, and gave the backpack to him. Then, I looked to see what bus stops is this bus service heading to and can I still catch my intended bus, and good thing I still could. In hindsight, Also, I was mainly playing my mobile game while seated on the bus stop, so it's a good thing I still manage to notice that the caucasian man and his kids were seated in front of me,and so happens the bus just came when I looked up. Of course, I could have told the driver I just needed to pass a belonging to the man, but I did what I could and I shouldn't have to doubt myself, after all, I might be able to do better the next time. It's not something I come across at all in my life, I didn't think I would do something like that. I thought I might ignore it,pretending to look elsewhere, or walk away or something lame. Good thing I didn't though.
Took my bus, saw this old guy trying to tap out too early, so I thought he forgot he can only tap our when nearing the bus stop,so he tried again. I've really no idea what he's trying to do, but I do know sometimes, old people do make a fuss if you ask them if they needed help. Anyway, i got down,and the bus left, and I saw the old guy walk off, so I assume it's nothing serious. Overall, I guess this is a day of ups and downs. Ups being buffet and returning someone's belongings, and downs being bloated from overeating and utterly confused by the old man's actions.
Also, winter clothing in singapore is expensive...ugh, I guess I'll have to buy my hoodie online, since it's so much cheaper and I won't be using much until I secured a job overseas anyway.
Ear appointment in 2 days...sigh, that shitty uncomfortable sensation again, but I tried to give my left ear eardrops every night before i sleep in hope that the suction won't induce so much dizziness when the appointment day comes. I only started doing that like 2 days ago, so I don't know how much it'll help,or if it helps at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment