26 September 2018

#38

Well, it's almost the end of september. Finished up a book on the joy of sins last month, and was kinda lazy to write down my thoughts, so I skipped that. I'm reading time warped now, and it's interesting to see how time perception affects our lives.

Also, installed Sims 2 again so I can mess around with the sims lol...but what if we ourselves are in a simulation too & we're just some kind of projection? I guess I'm still thinking about the holographic principle video that the spacetime youtube channel showed a week or so ago o__o

Can't wait for my trip to Europe, I'll take it as a respite from this humidity and mosquito biting weather. Hopefully it's help me to find strength to overcome some of my anxiety by actually having flown all the way for 13+ hours! Also, it'll give me renewed interest in travelling and just taking photos in general, could be the trip that can give me the push I need to move on with life. I wanna go look at the fjords and go on hikes and just change of scenery in general!

Also, been going to the gym and passing by the carpark, and noticed a tortoiseshell cat always sitting on the trunk of the cars, but when I try to approach it (normally I'll just walk pass unless she's on the ground), she ran away, looks kinda shy to me. I admit I don't really hang around pets, so I am not good at baiting cats and dogs etc, or at least, not used to their presence anyway. I kind of envy the cat, not needing to do any strenuous exercises, since I always see her sleeping or lounging about after I'm done with my gym session. I admit I'm kinda hesitant because what if she has some funny bacteria that will infect me or try to scratch me if I try to pet her?

Trying hard and making drafts on what to write next over here...

No comments: