09 November 2018

Days 14 & 15 - Oslo and then returning home

Woke up and left the apartment, kept our heavy stuff in the train station's lockers and then spent whatever time we have left walking around Oslo Sentrum. By n9w, we're quite used to the cold, so whenever we entered a warm place after walking a while, our bodies are like boiling inside our clothing lol. Anyway, had a flight delay by 40 minutes for our first flight to Helsinki, so by the time we reached there, we had to dash to our connecting flight, and it's the first time I've ever was the last to board the aircraft (plus I wanted to stop for a toilet break too,good thing I didn't,but I eventually did after the plane took off). Came back home via taxi, and then unpacked and saw just how much stuff we bought back from Europe, even posted a pic on instagram. Anyway, woke up today and slept normally, seems like I've never left singapore, but I'm just glad I don't need to adjust too much, or maybe the effects will come a few days later, idk.

No comments: