Alright, I wanted to make a post summarising my trip, but been procrastinating since I came back, but anyway, a quick update before I (hopefully soon) post my trip summary. Last therapy session last wednesday, I've come a long way, and the first year of therapy was exceptionally emotional and painful, but I'm glad it's all gone, right? We've made plans in case of any relapses and setbacks, so there's still open appointments in case I still need it. For now, I'm moving on to peer support groups, where I interact with other people who have been through similar situations, and continue to better myself. I think throughout the whole journey, I've managed to pick up some really useful habits, like writing a journal and reading books, although some are still a bit inconsistent, like doing static exercises and taking photos, but I'll get there.
Also, finished another book! That makes it the 6th book since I started.
No comments:
Post a Comment