or how long it takes for us to get together
Eventually, I know we will fulfill our inner desires;
to share our lives together
so that we can be ourselves naturally
and to be there for each other in times of need
as a lover,best friend,parent,teacher,child,clown,therapist and anything else
you need me to be.
Despite all my wishful thinking,
Despite all my wishful thinking,
I know that everyone wants to love and be loved
So it's okay for me to feel this way.
Cheesy as hell, but I decided to write this on an impulse. I know who I'm referring to though.
So it's okay for me to feel this way.
Cheesy as hell, but I decided to write this on an impulse. I know who I'm referring to though.
Having a really humid and warm dec weather plus left ear blocked with eax plus random parts of my body is itching really ends the year on a sucky note.
No comments:
Post a Comment