So I went to see the gp,and got medication (cream) to apply on my rashes and a bit of ringworm on my back. Few days later, it's mostly gone,but I gotta keep applying the cream for ringworm as doc says fungus can be quite persistent.
Also, as every day visit to gp, I need to take my blood pressure and weight. I'm still overweight, but my blood pressure's quite high. I don't know if it's just that day's reading or not, or if it's something I should be worried about. Think i might want to go for a blood test someday.
New problem, my ears have been blocked on and off for weeks now,and my ent doc's appointment is next week. It's quite frustrating to have blocked ears, I seriously wonder what is causing the ear infection.
I also went for my peer support group session yesterday, and I think so far I like it, although it can be awkward quite often, but yeah. Also, my soles for my sandals dropped on the way there, need to remind myself to get a new pair of sandals.
So far since the start of this year, I think I've been putting in a bit more effort to change things. I've managed to finish my books a little faster, do new exercises at home and at the gym, try to cut down just a little on snacking in the afternoon and just ensure that I continue to make progress no matter how small.
No comments:
Post a Comment