23 January 2019

#45

Saw my ent doc a week ago, good thing he didn't do a lot of cleaning, otherwise I'll have experienced a world of discomfort and dizziness. Now that I've started using some of the spare eardrops that I still have, the ear infection seems to be going away, leaving only dry skin just around my ear entrace. I don't know if it's just dried wax or dried skin,but we'll see.

Also, writing up notes from a really good book that I found, The Five Invitations by Frank Ostaseski. A lot of Buddhist wisdom, but that's okay. Planning on sharing the notes with my PSG peers too. Don't know if I wanna write it down, it's a lot, or just refer to my blog post to let them know. Also, before this book, I've read one on emotional intelligence in the workplace,and that's a new topic I decided to take the risk of exploring, because I kinda been borrowing a lot of books of similar topics, so I thought I might try reading something else.

At this point in life, I'll say I'm approximately 70% ready to start working on my long term goals, which is to find work overseas, because as I remind myself, it's so that I can get more exposure as well as independent living and seizing the chance while my parents are still able bodied. Of course, gonna start with writing up cvs and waiting for interviews and so on, I'll also probably won't expect to land a job like within months, it might even take a year,so I know I want to get started as soon as I am close to being ready. Sometimes I get confused. Am i overpreparing myself? Then I thought, probably not, with mindfulness, I still have some aspects of my personal life that could use some touching up, and with the peer support group, I kinda get some experience of working (by supporting and offering advice) with new people. Just the session yesterday, there was 2 new non-regular people, but we manage to form a telegram group to share resources. We might even plan an outing so that's quite a bit of progress. I hope this can help me with work in some way too. 

No comments: