No more ear clogging since my last post (on ent appt day itself), but still a bit of ear wax flowing around in liquid and occasionally solid form.
Last week's PSG and next week's PSG got cancelled as facilitator needs to take care of her needs, maybe I might plan to go watch Endgame during the weekdays and hope for little people in the cinema.
Also, just got to stop procrastinating and make contact with a friend of my friend, who can get me involved in volunteering in the mental health sector. I guess I'm just not too sure what to expect, which is why I held off contacting him in the first place. Guess I'll have to put some effort tomorrow and do it.
G+ just shut down it's services, so my family's social media moved on to wordpress. Not that it'll affect my posting here. I only hope it didn't affect the mysterious lurker that follows my blog...
No comments:
Post a Comment