19 June 2019

#52

Sorry for not posting for a bit, I planned to write more on my blog, but honestly, there isn't anything else that I haven't written here that is new. Things are still going. Just yesterday I skipped a peer support group session because I'm at the point that I don't need to attend the PSG regularly anymore, and also because the themes keep repeating and it probably reached it's maximum benefit to me anyway. Overall, I'm maintaining the progress that I've made, despite being slow to recover, but still. Oh yeah, and I think I can now cope well with the reduced meds from Feb, so it's another good sign. Still going to the gym, planning to run a bit more (5km min for tuesday session and 15 minutes for my friday session), as well as adding new strength training to my cardio only tuesday session. Still going to library and reading 2 books every ~5 to 6 weeks. Mosquito season's back, gonna have some trouble sleeping at night because of the itches :/

No comments: