Went to Jewel @ Changi Airport last sunday for my b-day, had lunch there (and ordered an unusually expensive soup -_-), it was alright I guess, the fountain is novel but otherwise it seems like another hyped up shopping mall surrounding the tallest indoor waterfall fountain.
Gonna go ahead and agree to the surgery next week when I meet up with my ENT doc, so hopefully I'll can stop visiting him every 3 months once the surgery is done.
Also read a lot of interesting books that I haven't had the time and effort to write some quotes out, but yeah, it helped me bit by bit knowing the human condition. Also, I'm starting to see going to peer support sessions as more of a socialising session than rather actually needing help. I mean, friends are busy, meeting new people is hard, so where else can I have a bit of human contact? I told the facilitator that I'll be attending lesser, but now that I had this idea of attending to socialise rather than to seek advice or vent, I kinda feel like attending it weekly again. Oh well, I'll always be welcomed anyway, so I just got to do what I want to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment