02 April 2026

#89

 Well, 31/12/26 was her last day, and everything went normally. But today (2/4/26), I just had a mini breakdown over the multiple misunderstandings that I had with her, mixed in with the confusing feelings of liking her and yet having absolute zero free time to chat about shit. Ok I admit i kept forgetting, but only because the times we chat was when we're doing our work, so both of us are focused on getting shit done. Forget about whatever her marital status is, it's the unaddressed misunderstandings that made me cry today. I think what I'm going to do is to confide in the cleaner auntie that works at our store, and I know my female former-coworker is quite close with her, so I need to share bits about my shit to let it out, though this cleaner auntie is PRC and my chinese is shit. whatever la

No comments: