27 July 2017

#10

What I really want to do with my life right now (not in order)

1) Work overseas
-get job experience
-enjoy living independently (cooking,household chores etc)
-staying in cooler climates
-no commitments yet
-> i.e. parents are still young,so i must seize the opportunity while I still can)
-> When i return, I can still go make up for my ICT/reservist
-Honestly, a part of me is tired of SG's politics and wants a break from local life.
-make friends from elsewhere other than SG (learn about their culture,language etc)

I'm just afraid people might think i'm just running away from ICT/NS obligations. Should I need to listen to them? I know what I'm doing and only I can control my life. There's always this but behind my mind...

2) Get my fitness back
-exercise more
-reduce weight so i can fit in back to some of my older clothes
-don't really feel good looking at my tummy,it just sucks,just lowers my self esteem
-hopefully improves my mood
-continue what I was aiming for in the UK just before i returned home for good
-->run 10km

I honestly want to look better,at least it may help with me feeling a bit more confident outside.

3) Fighting back against my negative voice
-never stop going for therapy sessions
-never stop doing what I have already tried to do (exercise,writing on notebook)
-letting my positive voice be louder in my head
-experiencing how it feels to fight back
-Felt like a massive invisible wall stopping me from my goals, but I need to climb over or lower the wall.

Oh yeah,I feel the need to be honest here. I can see who visits my blog. The stats allow me to see the overview of what the blog register each visit. At the overview page, I can see the timestamp of each page viewed,and how many viewed today/yesterday//month/all history, as well as a shortened version of pages viewed/audience/traffic sources. if I click on each of them under the stats tab, I get more detailed info. I can see the traffic sources/referring webpages/sites and keywords(your last webpage i.e. facebook). If the blog url is bookmarked then there'll be no traffic source. I put my blog semi private so only people who has the links can visit,and no one can search me up on google.

There's also the audience stats which shows a global map and highlights who visited from which country. So if someone visits from the UK, then the UK will be highlighted in green. More visits means more deeper green. Also gives me which browser and OS they're using.

The posts tab just shows how many views have each of my posts been seen.

update : I just want to let anyone who views my blog to know,and it's not my intention to scare anyone away just because i can see the stats.

No comments: